Tips for safe snowmobiling
10 easy-to-remember safety tips before hitting the trails:
2. Wear proper equipment & helmet, gloves, boots, protective vest, etc.
3. Know your hand signals
4. Check ice conditions before you venture onto a lake or river.
5. Never ride alone.
6. At night, don't out-drive your headlights.
7. Ride right & Stay on the right side of the trail at all times.
8. Always carry emergency care equipment.
9. Respect private property.
10. Obey trail signs and stop at all road crossings.
We have hooded sweatshirts and winter hats for sale. Adult Sweatshirts are $20.00. The hats are $5.00. They are hunter green with a snowmobile and Adirondack Trail Riders, Ticonderoga, NY on them.
Any one interested in purchasing merchandise can contact me at email@example.com